Please email resumes to Wilma Muhic.
Uxbridge Nurseries Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Position: Part / Full Time Truck Driver / Equipment Operator.
- Loading, unloading and deliver plant orders to and around the greater GTA
- Operate tree spade in the spring/fall digging season
- Operate farm equipment to plant, cultivate and maintain nursery stock on multiple farms
- Willing to do work in the Shipping yard when not on deliveries
- Winter work: production of wire baskets & maintenance
Terms of employment: Start time varies due to delivery schedule and will include some weekends.
- AZ or DZ license
- Mobile Crane license an asset
- Clean driving record
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player with initiative
- Multi-tasking ability
- Ability to take direction
- Plant knowledge an asset
Please email resumes to
Position: Field labour in the nursery - minimum wage.
Duties: Weeding, hoeing, planting, digging, watering and pruning of trees and shrubs in fields and yard.
Terms of employment: Seasonal - April to November.
Skills required: Grade 12 diploma, work experience an asset.